Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Faceless Angels

Faceless angels await your gravel for they plan to sow their seeds within you. Long white gowns in an empty meadow beneath the trees of black silhouette all dark but the apple blossoms on the trees above them. They stand tall with long hair blowing agile in the wind. The moon is bright and the stars are dim. I stand flawless awaiting the very presence of these blessed souls to pass through my body. The weightless feeling to be carried away off your feet so gentle and swift. So thrust through my body and take me away. Waiting I sit on this cold bench on the path between the trees watching the fallen leaves tumble in the dirt around me. What lays beneath the wind so quiet and alone? So afraid to show itself it hides beneath the visible. What a strange find to see the unknown and the insecurities of others, so oblivious to the mask they wear. They walk so slowly and pure like everything that once was. Time is never a factor, so ageless and defined. Their eyes glow in the depths of these trees and they sing calm hymns of sweet innocence.

No comments:

Post a Comment