Monday, December 14, 2009

Heres to never saying goodbye

what separates the naive and wise is very bold and blunt, although the wise are smarter and more knowledgeable, the naive are more open minded and less paranoid the world will someday swallow them whole. The naive and innocent have no recollection of the worst to come they are willing to face the dangers of far and near. The wise may say goodbye in case of no returning hello, the naive may never realize the simple meaning of either word. Children although incontinent will attempt what other wise people will otherwise consider impossible. They look for what is not there and don't give up because they believe. The naive are gullible and give faith into life. They have diligence, But the wise have Understanding. So heres to not saying goodbye, although rather difficult to do. Here's to giving faith that your loved ones will be near regardless of their condition and fate will pick them at the appropriate time. Heres to doing everything you have ever dreamed of regardless of the limitations you are put through and regardless of your fear of rejection from the norm. Heres to living like you dont know how to read peoples mind and facing the truth nomatter how hard it may be. Heres to asking questions and learning to live again. Like a child, naive, we will be. Like people, strong we will stay.

2 comments:

  1. wow I really didn't proof-read this one! hope you get my point anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember growing up in the 1950's, dreaming of a magical box that would allow me to watch whatever TV show I wanted, whenevr I wanted. I was a child, my dream a rediculous fantasy. I outgrew it quickly and forgot it. I was but a naive child. And then there were VCRs...TIVO...recordable DVDs....

    Life has endless possibilities. Believe!

    ReplyDelete